Steigen Automated Laundry System


I was being invited to Steigen's Automated Laundry System launch two weeks back. And as you guys know, I have always been blogging about travel and beauty, about embroidery, about beauty enhancers, as well as about travel saving tips. This time, I decided to challenge myself to open my blog up to the lifestyle section such as renovation as well as I will soon be sharing tips (what i learned after being a insurance agent - disclaimer made hahaha) on how to buy insurance, saving tips, as well as investing. I mean at this age of reaching the mid 20s, I can't help being affected by my peers somehow to start thinking of my career, my future BTO house or condo, or car, or marriage spouse. And it's no longer just studying, saving money to travel and partying all day and night long when everybody is starting to get married and have kids already.



 So today, although I don't have a house of my own yet or BTO, I'm sharing this new technology system made for our latest generation users, although it's said that the creator of this product made it on the purpose of his old aged mother, to prevent her from falling or sustaining injuries when doing laundry using the old traditional way of hanging clothes. It's also dangerous when you see maids going on the news by falling off by hanging the clothes now and then.


Being still a pampered young child, I'm lucky that I still have my mom to do my laundry for me. But once you're married, I guess it's 80% the ladies' job to do the housework. So what's special about this normal looking laundry hanger that costs $999, almost so many more times than the normal laundry rack. Well, besides it being stuck onto the ceiling, this system has a powerful motor that can lift up to 35kg of heavy laundry with the touch of a button. And the point is, you can have it in your house, and do your laundry without sweating.


The special features of this automated laundry rack is that it has an automated fast drying system, and prevents laundry from having a bad smell when being dried indoors. Besides the holes on the laundry system to allow you to hang your hangers, the new automated version has an extended version for you to dry your bed sheets as well, which is very useful especially if you have a very small home and is space constrained.


Until you start having a house of your own, and doing all the housework by yourself, I guess you'll never understand the pain of doing everything after a tiring day of work. This automated laundry system can help you save so much time and energy such that it is definitely worth the money.

For more information bout this laundry system, you can go to the link here to find more about the features as well as order your automated laundry system. And for being my readers, you are entitled $50 off by entering the promo code STEIGEN50 through the link, happy laundrying!